2. Purpose of Use
This website is offered for the convenience of users, and shall be used at their sole responsibility and only for non-commercial purposes.
3. Copyrights and Trademarks
The information and images, etc. on this website are protected by copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights held or managed by the Company. Users shall comply with any and all laws and regulations with regard to copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights when using this website. The reproduction, reuse, sale or otherwise in any manner of any information or images, etc. provided on this website is strictly prohibited without the authorization of the copyright owners.
This website provides links to other sites that are not managed by the Company. The Company does not make any guarantee with respect to the content of such websites. When using such websites, users shall comply with the terms and conditions thereof.
In addition, users are asked to obtain the Company's prior approval in order to add a link to the Company's website on any website that is not managed by the Company.
5. Protection of Personal Information
(1) The Company exercises due care in offering the Services, but does not guarantee the quality of the Services in terms of compliance, integrity, accuracy, security, legality, up-to-dateness or any other aspect of information.
(2) The Company assumes no responsibility for any loss arising out of or in connection with the use or inability to use the Services, except where such loss is attributable to the Company’s intentional act or gross negligence.
(3) The Company assumes no responsibility for any and all losses resulting from any software or hardware accident arising out of or in connection with the use of this website, failure of the communication environment, trouble arising between a user and a third party or other incidents, etc.
(4) The Company may change or terminate the content of the Services, or suspend or shut off the Services, in whole or in part, without any notice. In such case, the Company assumes no responsibility for any loss suffered by users as a result of the change to or termination of the content of the Services, or the suspension or shut-off of the Services.
This site adopts Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology. With SSL, the information is transmitted to the registered computer through the network after being encrypted on the personal computers of users.
8. Governing Law/Jurisdiction
These Terms are governed by the laws of Japan. All disputes arising out of or in relation to this website and these Terms shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court in the first instance.